Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 23, 2014

January Ipsy

I might consider cancelling my ipsy subscription and going back to Sample Society. In the beginning I liked getting the new makeup bags every month but now they’re starting to pile up and you can only use so many, right? Also, I prefer birchbox’s point system to ipsy’s. Balanced Guru Body Balm-The description says Organic Sweet Cocoa & Tangy Body Balm. Maybe I received a bad sample but mine doesn’t have a pleasant scent at all, it smells waxy. Also it’s very lumpy (what is up with that!) and greasy. So I will not be purchasing this or probably even use it. Maybe on my heels… Absolute Makeup Cleansing Tissue-Just another face cleansing wipe. Smell is too strong for me in a face wipe. Nothing too exciting. I prefer the CVS brand makeup removing wipes. Yaby Liquid Foundation-I was surprised to see this actually match my skin, I’m very pale and apparently they sent the same shade to anyone who received this foundation. I don’t think that I’ll switch from using my Revlon Whipped Foundation though. Benefit The POREfessional-I have about 3 samples of this, it’s just a primer, it doesn’t hide my pores or make my foundation look any better. Malin & Goetz Mojito Lip Balm-I was excited to try this, I’ve seen Essie Button feature this brand in her videos. Sorely disappointed though, doesn’t smell like mojitos at all, and it’s just a greasy balm, kind of like Vaseline. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment